Brand: Bohemian Brands
- ⚽️ THE ULTIMATE WHISKY GIFT FOR ARSENAL FANS Celebrate The Gunners' famous last-minute title win at Anfield in May 1989 with this truly unique collector's whisky.
- ⚽️ LIMITED EDITION 30-YEAR OLD WHISKY - Only 1,989 bottles produced. Each bottle is individually numbered and supplied with a Certificate of Authenticity in a stylish Arsenal Presentation Box.
- ⚽️ ONLY THE FINEST MALT WHISKIES from the Speyside and Highland regions of Scotland were blended to create this truly exceptional 30-year-old Scotch Whisky.
- ⚽️ OUR AWARD-WINNING TEAM of distillers created this luxurious blend with a rich Vanilla, Oak & Chocolate Truffle Nose. It has a Clean and Fresh palate with layers of Gentle Spice & Soft Fruits for a Sweet Fruity Finish.
- ⚽️ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We know you’ll love our Arsenal 30 year old Collectors Whisky. If you aren’t completely satisfied, you are backed by our full 30-day Money Back Guarantee when bought direct from Bohemian Brands.
Release Date: 23-11-2019
model number: ARSNL-89WHIS-70
Part Number: ARSNL-89WHIS-70
Details: Limited Edition 30 year old Whisky The finest Scotch Whiskies were sourced to create a truly exceptional 30 year old blended Scotch Whisky. A Limited Edition 30 year old Whisky produced to commemorate the anniversary of The Gunners' famous last-minute title win at Anfield in May 1989. Only 1,989 bottles produced. Each bottle is individually numbered and supplied with a Certificate of Authenticity. Tasting notes: Nose: Vanilla and apple, rich oak, chocolate truffle and plum. Palate: Clean and fresh, gentle spicy tingle with smooth soft fruits and a creamy mouth feel. Finish: Gentle fruity sweetness becomes richer with time. Our Whisky has been developed by the team at Ian Macleod Distillers responsible for multi- award winning brands such as Glengoyne and Tamdhu. The blend combines many of the finest malt Whiskies from the Speyside and Highland regions of Scotland with grain Whiskies, all of which have been matured in Sherry, Bourbon or select refill casks. Distilled, blended and bottled in Scotland.
Package Dimensions: 17.4 x 6.7 x 6.5 inches