Brand: Exclusive Memorabilia
- Officially licensed reproduction 1985-86 Liverpool replica shirt, with commemorative stitching, signed by Kenny Dalglish. In presentation gift box.
- Exclusive Memorabilia unconditionally guarantees all signed items are genuine. The item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the celebrity at the autograph session. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to the product.
- Exclusive Memorabilia is the UK's most trusted brand of sports and entertainment memorabilia, supplying Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale and auction.
- Exclusive Memorabilia has organised signing sessions with the world's biggest celebrities and sportsmen including Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Jonny Wilkinson, Ian Botham, Roger Moore, Darth Vader, Martin Johnson, Geraint Thomas and Anthony Joshua.
- All signatures are originals they are never printed. The product image is a stock photo so the position of signatures might vary slightly.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This Liverpool shirt was personally signed by Kenny Dalglish on March 19, 2019 in Liverpool. The shirt is a remake of the style worn by the club during King Kenny's first season as player-manager in 1985-86, when he led Liverpool to their first League and FA Cup double. Appropriately, Dalglish scored the goal that wrapped up the title at Stamford Bridge and played a starring role in the FA Cup final victory over Everton. By the time he hung up his boots he had won six league titles and three European Cups with Liverpool, earning himself a place in the hearts of the supporters as one of, if not the, greatest Liverpool players of all time.
Package Dimensions: 25.6 x 17.3 x 14.2 inches