Brand: Exclusive Memorabilia
- Liverpool 1973 Shirt, remade under licence by Score Draw, signed on the front by Kevin Keegan. In deluxe black frame with silver inlay.
- Exclusive Memorabilia unconditionally guarantees all signed items are genuine. The item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the celebrity at the autograph session. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to the product.
- Exclusive Memorabilia is the UK's most trusted brand of sports and entertainment memorabilia, supplying Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale and auction.
- Exclusive Memorabilia has organised signing sessions with the world's biggest celebrities and sportsmen including Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Jonny Wilkinson, Ian Botham, Roger Moore, Darth Vader, Martin Johnson, Geraint Thomas and Anthony Joshua.
- All signatures are originals they are never printed. The product image is a stock photo so the position of signatures might vary slightly.
Publisher: Exclusive Memorabilia
Details: This retro Liverpool shirt was personally signed by Kevin Keegan in Dunster on April 28, 2018. Bought by Bill Shankly in 1971, Kevin Keegan rapidly became an Anfield legend. He helped Liverpool win the 1972-73 league title, their first in seven years, and then scored twice as they won the UEFA Cup. Keegan won two more league titles, another UEFA Cup and the FA Cup at Anfield, before leading them to their first European Cup victory in 1977. After 323 appearances and 100 goals he left for a new challenge at Hamburg. He said of his time at Liverpool: "When they start singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone' my eyes start to water. There have been times when I've actually been crying while I've been playing."
Package Dimensions: 38.6 x 35.4 x 3.9 inches