Brand: Liverpool F.C.
Publisher: Liverpool F.C.
As worn by Kenny Dalglish's team on their travels during the historic 1989-90 season, where Liverpool won League Division One for the 18th time. Highlights of the season included a 9-0 win over Crystal Palace, with Aldridge scoring his last goal for the club. Legendary players to wear this shirt include Hansen, Barnes, Marsh, Aldridge, Whelan and Nicol. The LFC Retro Candy Away Shirt features:
- Grey away shirt replica with geometric design
- Raised retro LFC crest and Candy sponsor in red
- Cross-over crew neck with grey and red detail
- Red and white seam detail across the shoulders
- XS - CHEST : 81-88cm / 32-34.5in - NECK : 35-36cm / 14in - WAIST:71-76cm / 28-30in.
- S - CHEST : 89-95cm / 35-37.5in - NECK : 37-38cm / 14.5-15in - WAIST:76-81cm / 30-32in.
- M - CHEST : 96-102cm / 38-40in - NECK : 39-41cm / 15.5-16in - WAIST:81-86cm / 32-34in.
- L - CHEST : 103-109cm / 40.5-43in - NECK : 42-43cm / 16.5-17in - WAIST:86-94cm / 34-37in.
- XL - CHEST : 110-117cm / 43.5-46in - NECK : 44-46cm / 17.5-18in - WAIST:94-102cm / 37-40in.
- XXL - CHEST : 118-124cm / 46.5-49in - NECK : 47-48cm / 18.5-19in - WAIST:102-109cm / 40-43in.