5 things we already suspected about the Premier League that were confirmed in February
- Lukaku is actually quite a good striker.
Like a few others, we didn’t rate Lukaku much and thought Manchester United had over invested. The MUFC game against Chelsea on Sunday February 25 2018 proved us and many others wrong: https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/923772/Romelu-Lukaku-Manchester-United-Chelsea
- We already knew England don’t have a world class goal keeper, the Jack Butland own goal against Leicester reminded us of this, although he didn’t actually play badly overall: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/02/25/stoke-rally-round-jack-butland-own-goal-blunder-gifts-leicester/
- Manchester City will win the Premier League (duh) https://talksport.com/football/how-premier-league-table-will-look-end-season-if-every-team-continues-win-points-their
- But Man City are not necessarily the most exciting team in the league https://talksport.com/football/most-exciting-team-watch-premier-league-season-talksport-writers-have-their-say
- Harry Kane is wanted by Real Madrid http://www.theweek.co.uk/premier-league/91955/premier-league-transfer-news-harry-kane-eden-hazard-ryan-sessegnon