1. We may have forgotten this with the recent (short) run of results but,,,,Manchester City's emphatic win at Wembley at Spurs put paid to this short lived amnesia, reminding us that they are deserved champions,
2. Jose Mourinho's tactical approach continues to confuse United fans with the approach against WBA,
3. While on Manchester United, it seems unlikely that Mourinho and Pogba will want to continue at the same club for any length of time,
4. Arsenal look a team (when playing away) that lack focus and identity. Though said a hundred times before, it does not seem possible that the core belief in their purpose can be reignited without the appointment of a new manager,
5. Chelsea, by contrast, displayed a courage and self belief in coming from behind against Southampton that suggests Conte still has what it takes when it comes to giving certain players some serious half time stick.
Image source: Evening Standard